We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are looking for a caring professional with experience in a care environment and who are able to provide personal support.
In return, you will benefit from:
- Salary of up to £11.79/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
You will be covering these area: Halewood, Runcorn, Widnes and Warrington
Our Liverpool branch is based at Queen Insurance Buildings on Queen Avenue in the city centre.
* Perks at Work, this scheme will give you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
* Free training courses, earned through credits as you work. This could include BSL or Makaton, Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
* Flexi Pay will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.