If you're looking to become a Newcross carer, we look for those who value our three core principles: trust, empathy and expertise.
Does this sound like you? We're hiring in Hastings, St Leonards-on-Sea, Battle, Rye, Winchelsea and the surrounding areas of East Sussex.
We are looking for Care Assistants!
Our ideal applicant will be a dedicated and talented Care Assistant who is able to provide care and companionship to clients and help them handle day-to-day self-care.
Previous experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others will strengthen your application.
Rewarding for you!
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development
- Perks at Work, get access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Furthermore, we've launched a unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Skills & Opportunities
Gain excellent knowledge and skills through our wide range of free training courses earned through credits as you work. We offer many topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
What you'll need to succeed
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
* Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
* You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Meat the team
Your local branch will be based on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station. If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Apply now to find out more!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.