Do you want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide excellent personal care and support to our service users across Ayr, Maybole and the South Ayrshire surroundings.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for person-centred care, assisting with clinical needs and be naturally compassionate with a strong sense of empathy for our service users whilst in your care.
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (PVG)
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access to our exclusive training programmes where you can widen your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme - access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 shops on the high street
With the new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app you can choose when you want to be paid. All you have to do is submit your timesheets by 5pm to get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift, all on the very same day!
While kindness and patience are completely paramount to this role, we also ask applicants to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience and knowledge
- Certificate in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota, timesheets and payslips
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Your local team
Our Ayr branch is located just off the beachfront in Bath Place, where we have over 150 dedicated and excellent healthcare professionals on the books.
We are just a short 15-minute walk away from the train station and are easily accessible by car or bus.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. We now have the option to interview via video calling - this way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.