Join us assisting service users across Ayr, Maybole and the surrounds of South Ayrshire
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of Care Assistants to provide the best care!
- Salary of up to £12.13/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work: 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops!
Enjoy our Flexi Pay feature which will give you the chance to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for providing excellent care and support to our service users, aiding with clinical needs, assisting with social activities and other additional services that will enable our services users to choose to live their lives as independently as possible.
You will be working within our Ayr team which is located just off the beach in the historic county town of Ayr. We are a short 15-minute walk away from the train station and easily accessible by car or bus.
Click the button to Apply
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.