Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
Newcross Healthcare is recruting for professional Care Assistants to join us in providing outstanding care and support to our service users living in Ayr, Maybole and the local surrounding areas.
Our friendly branch are based at 4 Bath Place in Ayr, which is just a short distance from Ayr train station.
Your New Care Role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and managing clients' care logs and medical requirements.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
What we require from you:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (PVG)
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop their current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Click the button to Apply
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.