As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Join Newcross Healthcare you will have the opportunity to help others by providing them with the best care and support. With us, you'll benefit from 'same day pay', flexible working and organising your life via our app.
What's the role?
As a Newcross Care Assistant you will have the chance to provide expert care to our service users living across Banff, Huntly and the surrounding area.
The ideal candidate will be a caring and positive professional who will uphold our philosophy of care.
You will be part of our Aberdeen branch which is our first office in the North of Scotland. We are a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
Why join us?
We offer a Flexi Pay service with will allow you to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Perks at Work scheme will provide you with 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
What do we ask for?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will benefit from...
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Begin your application…
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.