Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to provide outstanding support and assistance to our service users in Kilmarnock and Beith and surrounding areas.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing assistance to our service users with their personal daily care, clinical needs and any further services required to enable them to live in alignment with their personalised care plan.
Our ideal candidate will be professional and naturally compassionate with a positive attitude.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- A Moving and Handling course certificate that has been completed within the past 12 months
- You will also need a Smart device: iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later) with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.37 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexi pay - same day pay feature on our app - choose when you want to get paid
- Access to available training to develop your skill set within the field
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
You can find our local Ayr branch in Bath Place, just off the beachfront and only a short 15 minute walk from the train station.
What are the next steps?
Begin your application with Newcross Healthcare today!
We now offer video interviewing to suit you, so instead of having to travel to an interview, you can talk with us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to apply online for any reason, please call us on 0800 252 881.
NewcrossHealthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.