Our local branch are based in Bath Place in Ayr, which is easily accessible by car, bus and train
A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated Care Assistants to join our team in delivering excellent care and support to our service users living within Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounding areas.
The Care Position
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that the needs and requirements of our service users are met at all times.
Your assistance will be required with personal care activities, social activities, clinical requirements and any additional activities that will encourage our service users to live as independently as they wish.
- Salary of up to £12.37 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop their current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.