Do you love to help others? Have experience as a carer?
Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to recruit competent and experienced Care Assistants to provide the best care and support to our service users in Herne Bay, Whitsable, Faversham, Canterbury and the surrounding local areas.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous experience in a similar role and environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the past 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
As a Care Assistant, you will be naturally kind and compassionate, with a positive manner and approach. You will also:
- Aid service users with personal care
- Assist with their clinical requirements
- Help with any social activities
- Promote the dignity and respect of our clients
Why join Newcross Healthcare?
At Newcross Healthcare, we value all of our employees and strive on providing career progression through a variety of over 200 training courses, ensuring that our team have the opportunities to evolve in their role.
Additionally, with our new Flexi Pay feature on the HealthForceGo app, you can decide when you want to be paid. All you have to do is submit your timesheets by 5pm to get paid up to 50% of the value of your shift, all on the very same day.
You can also benefit from the following:
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from around 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Your Canterbury Branch
Our team are based on Station Road East, just a short distance from the train station and also the historic Canterbury Cathedral.
Click now to apply!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, making the interview process much easier and enjoyable. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you have been unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.