We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for a caring professional with experience in a care environment that will provide expert support to our service users living in Hertford and the surrounding local area.
What's the role?
You will be working as Care Assistant offering outstanding care and support to our clients, providing companionship and helping our users with their day-to-day activities.
Your training & opportunities:
You will have the chance to gain valuable knowledge and skills with our comprehensive range of free training programmes earned through credits as you work.
As a Newcross caregiver you will also have access to a 'same day pay' service, Flexi Pay, which allows you to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Support from a clinical supporting team
- We give you the option to do your interview via video call!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Milton Keynes team:
You will be part of our fantastic team based in Milton Keynes which can be found at Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
Apply today and begin your application
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a callIf you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.