Do you want to be making a difference?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide professional care to our users living in Inverness, Dingwall, Nairn and the local surrounding areas.
Your Local Team
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
We are based at 16 Bank Street, close to Inverness train station.
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Same day pay:
You'll also benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way