Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking Care Assistants to work across Ipswich, Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Clayton, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge.
What does a Newcross Care Assistant do?
In this role you will assist elderly, recovering or disabled residents with their everyday activities whilst providing them with caring support and companionship.
What are your advantages?
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team
- Free training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay allows you to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What you'll need to succeed?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 month's previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Perks at Work, benefit from our 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Our Ipswich branch
Your local branch will be located in Ipswich Town Centre, this team provides first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
Click the button to Apply
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.