Are you ready for a new care experience?
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to our service users living in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon and Salcoats and the surrounding areas.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant at Newcross Healthcare, you will be naturally caring and compassionate, with a desire to assist our service users with their personal and clinical requirements, along with providing companionship and helping with their day-to-day self-care.
What you can receive:
* Salary of up to £12.37 per hour including holiday pay
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit your schedule
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Flexi Pay - get 'same day pay' when submitting your timesheet on our app HealthForceGo
* Perks at Work scheme - access to around 30,000 discounts from 80 UK high street shops
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous experience in a care role
* A practical Moving and Handling course certificate completed within the past 12 months
* You will need access to a smart device, along with internet access so you can manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Your Local Branch
Our branch in Ayr is situated just off the beachfront and are only a short 15-minute walk away from the train station. We are also easily accessible by car or bus.
Are you interested? Apply today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
Our interviewing process has been tailored to suit you, so we have now introduced interviewing via video call, to ensure that you have a more enjoyable and relaxing experience.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.