Newcross have a true passion for delivering person-centred care, do you?
We are looking for experienced healthcare professionals to care for our service users in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon and Salcoats.
With us, you'll have ongoing access to expert 24/7 guidance from our clinical support team and you can even choose when you want to be paid with Flexi Pay, via our HealthForceGo app!
The Newcross Role
As a Newcross Care Assistant you will assist our patients with a person-centred focus and always upholding our caring philosophy.
You will also communicate with families of clients to apprise them of the client's condition and progress.
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- Salary of up to £12.13/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your new branch is located just off the beach in the historic county town of Ayr. We are a short 15-minute walk away from the train station and easily accessible by car or bus.
Apply now to find out more!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!