Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our Ayr branch are located in Bath Place, just a short distance from Ayr train station
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to recruit dedicated Care Assistants to join us in delivering excellent care and support to our service users living in Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon and Salcoats and the local surrounds.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
In order to be successful in this caring role, you must be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those in your care.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical experience
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.37/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way