As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Our friendly Hull branch are based in Norwich House in the city centre, just a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to recruit dedicated Care Assistants to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users within Kingston upon Hull and the surrounding East Yorkshire area.
The Care Role:
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with daily tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and compassionate healthcare professional who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota and timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
You will receive:
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
At Newcross, you'll benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Additionally, we provide the opportunity for you to improve your skill set with a range of free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work. These programmes include training from Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care, plus more.
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way