Newcross Healthcare is looking for experienced and competent caregivers to support our service users in Kingston upon Hull and the surrounding East Yorkshire area and surrounding areas
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
In this role, you'll assist elderly, recovering, or disabled clients with the activities of everyday living and will provide support and companionship to clients and help clients handle day-to-day self-care.
You will also communicate with families of clients to apprise them of the client's condition and progress.
* Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
* We offer an employee perks scheme which will enable you to take advantage of 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers
While kindness and patience are paramount to this role, we also ask applicants to have:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Join us today!
Based on the fourth floor of Norwich house, the branch is a short walk from Hull Paragon Interchange.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.