A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to our service users living within Kingston upon Thames and the surrounds.
What to expect in the role
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks
- Aiding with any clinical requirements
- Helping with their development
- Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
- Salary of up to £12.93/hr including holiday pay
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access to training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
You'll also benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm to be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends.
What we require from you
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- Referee contact details
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross Healthcare course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our friendly branch are based at 28 Commercial Way in Woking town centre, close to the train station and bus station.
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.