Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our local branch is based in Lemon Street, just a short distance from Truro Cathedral and Truro train station
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for seasoned Care Assistants to join us in providing outstanding care and support to our service users within Launceston, Camelford and the surrounding locations.
The Care Role:
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for completing a range of life-enhancing tasks designed to allow our service users to live as independently as possible. Tasks vary but will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
What you'll need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability and experience
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your payslips, rotas and timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Benefits for you:
- Salary of up to £14.25/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to suit your commitments
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Access to available training programmes to develop your skill set within the field
Join Newcross today!
We now have the option to interview via video calling - this way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way