Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
We are currently looking to fill a Healthcare Assistant role, to work in Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Warwick and surrounding towns. Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Your new role
You will be working as a Care Assistant providing excellent care and support to our residents and helping them with their daily activities.
Some of your tasks will consist of helping with personal care, observing, monitoring and recording patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight, and assisting with clinical duties.
Our many advantages
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme, get access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
- Free Criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses.
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader.
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Join us and get to study our free training courses, you can attend multiple courses which you will earn through credits as you work.
These include: Speech, Signs and Symbols, Safeguarding Adults, End of Life Care and more!
What is required for this role?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature
Newcross offer Flexi Pay! This is a amazing service which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Meet the team
Our Coventry branch which is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.