As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for Care Assistants to care for our users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounds.
In order to be successful…
You will need to be a compassionate Care Assistant who is able to provide exceptional care and support to our services users whilst allowing them to have a happy and independent living.
Our successful candidate will be on the frontline of delivering invaluable services to those in need of care.
The Leicester team
Our local branch is located in the city of Leicester in Grange Business Park, a 25-minute drive from city centre. We cover the areas between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Mowbray.
We offer flexibility:
* All our healthcare staff have permanent contract with guaranteed hours and the option to work full or part time hours.
* We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.
We expect you to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is highly desirable, but not mandatory
Benefit with us!
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Join our fantastic team!
If this role sounds like you, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in anyway.