Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare are searching for compassionate Care Assistants to care and support our service users living across Charnwood, Melton Mowbray, Leicester and the surrounding local areas.
Become a Care Assistant
We are now seeking to build our team of Care Assistants working with our Leicester branch based in Grange Business Park, a 25-minute drive from city centre and covers the areas between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Mowbray.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be a naturally caring and patient person with a strong sense of compassion for those individuals that you care for.
Do you meet our requirements?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is highly desirable, but not mandatory
Our HealthForceGo app
HealthForceGo allows you to choose when you work and when you get paid, having a great work-life balance.
It will also give you access to Flexi Pay which allows you to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why Work for Newcross?
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible full and part time hours
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Free training courses earned through credits as you work
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Apply now and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.