Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants
Across Leicester, Hinckley and the surrounds.
Why choose us?
Here at Newcross we pride ourselves on our flexibility, flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends.
Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
What you need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in anyway.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!