Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience, do want you join us?
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support for our residents in Leighton Buzzard and the surrounding towns.
* Supporting service users with tasks such as eating, moving about or washing themselves.
* Promoting an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the patient's care plan.
* Keeping areas and equipment clean and tidy, for example, making and changing beds.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexible shifts across weekdays, nights and weekends
- A range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Employee 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts
Newcross will provide you with a wide range of free training courses on over 100 different subjects such as Speech, Signs and Symbols, Safeguarding Adults and End of Life Care.
Our Flexi Pay service allows you to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do you need to do?
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Our Milton Keynes branch is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!