Newcross Healthcare is looking for you!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit dedicated Care Assistants to deliver outstanding care and support to our service users living in Birkenhead, Halewood and Widnes, and the surrounding local areas.
We pride ourselves on being flexible with our valued team.
We offer all of our staff a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around you and your commitments.
This role will also give you great opportunities to expand your skill set with a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
Some of these include programmes such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
What you will need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device to access your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.03 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Our friendly Liverpool branch are located in Queen Avenue within the city centre. We are just a short walk from James Street and Moorfields stations, and are also easily accessible by car or bus.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.