Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
Newcross Healthcare is actively seeking qualified Care Assistants to provide high-quality care and support to our service users across Luton and surrounds.
We are looking for a compassionate and kind Care Assistant who is able to provide exceptional care and support to our residents whilst allowing them to live the life they wish to lead with dignity.
What do we ask for?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Where is our branch?
Based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5 - your local team operates out of our Milton Keynes office.
Why work for Newcross?
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Perks at Work
Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
Flexi Pay allow our healthcare staff to digitally sign, verify their timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of their shift that same day!
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.