Care Assistant - Luton
Join Newcross Healthcare today!
* Salary of up to £12.74/hr including holiday pay
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Flexi Pay! Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
This role gives you the chance to improve your skills with a wide range of free training programmes available, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work.
This could include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton to Dementia Care and many more!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5 - your local team operate out of our Milton Keynes office.If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!