Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for talented Care Assistants to provide excellent care and support to our service users in Lyme Regis, Seaton, Axminster, Ottery St Mary and the surrounds.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Our ideal candidate will uphold our caring philosophy, always with a person-centred focus, whilst promoting the happiness and independence of our service users.
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training through credits earned as you work.
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross!
Take advantage of our free ongoing training programmes and competitive pay rates up to £13.57 per hour.
Benefit from our new flexible pay feauture, Flexi Pay, which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Join us and get the chance to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Your new branch
You can find us at 31-33 Southernhay East, located in the city centre, close to the cathedral and Exeter train station.
Fun Fact: Over 13,000 people claim to 'Love Exeter' on Facebook.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Interview via video call - Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!