Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Care Assistants to join us in providing expert care and support to our service users across Lyme Regis, Seaton, Axminster, Ottery St Mary and the surrounding local areas.
Meet the Team
Our friendly Exeter branch are located in Sandpiper Court, close to Pinhoe train station.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that the needs and requirements of our service users are met at all times.
Your assistance will be required with personal care activities, social activities, clinical requirements and any additional activities that will encourage our service users to live as independently as they wish.
- Salary of up to £14.22 per hour including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
What you will need to have
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a similar care role
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment in the past 3 years
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or an Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply now to find out more
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.