Take the next step in your career with us!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit Care Assistants to deliver life-enhancing care and support for our residents in Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Buckingham, Chicheley, Castlethorpe and the surrounding local areas.
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
What's the opportunity?
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for promoting the well-being of our clients by assisting them with their physical, emotional and social needs.
Some of your daily tasks will include: personal care, observing, monitoring and recording patient's conditions, and aiding with clinical requirements.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
In return you will get:
- Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Support from a clinical support team 24/7
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Perks at Work - this scheme provides you with 30,000 discounts
Working with Newcross you will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will allow you to progress in your career. We provide a range of free training courses such as Medication Administration, Dementia Care, BSL or Makaton or Basic.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Are you interested? Then apply today!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.