Do you have a caring nature?
Then join us!
We are seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users in Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Buckingham, Chicheley, Castlethorpe and the surrounding areas.
You will support our service users in their daily lives and ensure that you help them with personal care tasks, integration within their community, any clinical needs required and any other additional services needed.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours to fit around your needs! (includes day shifts, weekend shifts and night shifts)
- Comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Flexi Pay feature enabling you to be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day by digitally signing your timesheets (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.74/hr including holiday pay
- Free training and development
- Support from a clinical support team 24/7
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- An employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply Now!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.