Start the New Year right
Come and join our friendly team
Why apply today?
* Shifts to fit in around you - choose full or part time hours for day or night shifts!
* Our new Flexi Pay feature allows you to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
* We offer our a range of optional educational training programmes to broaden your skill set!
* Each month we deliver over 150 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
* Salary of up to £12.74/hr including holiday pay
* Free training and development
* Support from a clinical support team 24/7
Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Buckingham, Chicheley and Castlethorpe
Our Care Assistants are responsible for providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
While kindness and patience are paramount to this role, we also ask applicants to have:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Apply!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way. We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.