Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for seasoned Care Assistants to join our expanding team in delivering exceptional care to our users living within Minehead, Taunton and the surroundings.
Your New Position
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be:
- Providing daily care to our service users
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and any medical requirements
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
Our friendly team are based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station.
Our Essential Requirements
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar care role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete a course with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential.
What you will receive
- Salary of up to £13.84 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to discounts from high street stores
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn up to £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop their current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
Apply now to find out more!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.