Make a difference to someone's life today!
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants to care for our service users in Hexham and the surrounding areas.
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and assistance to our service users with various tasks. These will vary and include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
With our Flexi Pay app feature, you will be able to submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £11.39/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your local team is located in Newcastle, based at 156 Sandyford Road near the university in city centre. We cover areas as far north as Ashington and Carlisle in the west.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.