Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
Newcross are currently looking to fill a Care Assistant role, to work in and around Newmarket and the surrounding suburbs.
Take advantage of our many free training courses that will give you the opportunity to evolve in your role, gain new skills and develop.
Why join us?
* Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, you will have access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 retailers!
Our Flexi Pay feature
This service allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What to do next?
Click apply and once you have submitted your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Join our fantastic team!
Our Ipswich team provides first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.