Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to service users living in Newmarket and the surroundings.
Your local team are based in Crown Street, close to Ipswich train station.
What to expect in the role
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the past 12 months, or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need to have access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on the app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training programmes, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts at the high street retailers
You will also benefit from our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Apply now and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
We now offer video interviewing to make your life easier! Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can speak with us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way