Do you want to join our friendly team?
We are currently seeking Care Assistants, to provide care and support to our service users in Newquay, Wadebridge and the surrounding areas.
Why join us?
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit you!!
- Flexi Pay! - This app feature enables you to choose when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, allows you to benefit from 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
You will be responsible for providing care and support to elderly, recovering or disable service users with day-to-day living tasks and enabling to live their lives as independently as possible.
- Salary of up to £13.97/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Our Truro branch is based on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.