Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering care to our users living in Newquay, Wadebridge, St Columb Major and the surrounding local areas.
Our local branch is situated in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contact details to validate your previous clinical experience
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £14.25/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work with access to around 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
Your new team
Our Truro branch is located on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station.
Join Newcross today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way