Care Assistant - Nights
Are you looking to enhance your care career?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to recruit outstanding Care Assistants to deliver expert support and care during night shifts to our service users across Exeter, Honiton, Seaton, Crediton, Okehampton, Lyme Regis and Exmouth.
You will be offering the best support to our patients, helping them with their clinical needs, supporting them with social activities and assisting them with any other activities that will enable them to have a happy and independent living.
Ideally you will have experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others.
You will also have the possibility to study our training programmes and expand your skill set! Every month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Newcross Healthcare are improving our employee's lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Over 7500 healthcare staff can now receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your new team will be based in our Exeter branch, and covers a wide area of East Devon, including Crediton, Exmouth, Sidmouth, Honiton, Axminster and Okehampton.
You can find us at 31-33 Southernhay East, located in the city centre, close to the cathedral and Exeter train station
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.