Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience, do want you join us?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit qualified Care Assistants to care and support our service users working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across North Tyneside and the surrounding areas.
Which main duties you'll have?
* Recognising the needs of our residents and provide them with the best service and care.
* Assisting patients with personal, clinical and social activities so they can have a dignified living.
* Communicating with service users, family members and encouraging new friendships.
Why Work for Newcross?
- Salary of up to £11.62/hr including holiday pay
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
Our awesome finance team have developed an app feature, Flexi Pay, which enables you to choose when you want to be paid! Our healthcare staff already enjoy this great feature and if you're successful for this role, you can too!
This role requires:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
You will part of our Newcastle team which is based at 156 Sandyford Road near the university in city centre. We cover areas as far north as Ashington and Carlisle in the west.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.