Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Care Assistants to provide excellent care and support to our service users in Northumberland and surrounding local towns.
What does a Newcross Carer do?
In order to be successful, you will need to be a kind and compassionate healthcare professional who is able to offer person-centred support to our service users allowing them to live the life they wish to lead.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others.
Your many benefits:
- Salary of up to £11.62/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Take advantage of:
* Our new Flexi Pay feature of our app which allows you to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
* Perks at Work, which provides 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
* Video calling technology that enables you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Meet our team:
Your local team is located in Newcastle, based at 156 Sandyford Road near the university in city centre. We cover areas as far north as Ashington and Carlisle in the west.
Click apply and once you have submitted your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.