Do you want to broaden your skill set?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for committed Care Assistants to deliver person-centred care and support to our clients living Nuneaton, Bedworth and the surrounding West Midlands area.
Our successful Care Assistant will have…
- A passion for helping others
- A patient and caring nature
- Good communication skills
- 3 months experience of working in a care environment
As a Newcross healthcare professionals you will uphold our Philosophy of Care promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
Our Coventry branch which is located in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Skills & Development
Successful candidates will have the chance to expand their skill set with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. You will be able to choose between Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Same day pay
Our unique feature app, Flexi Pay, allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts.
If this role sound good, apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.