Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Our branch are located at The Cobalt Centre in Middlemarch Business Park, near Arden University and Coventry Airport
We are currently hiring experienced Care Assistants to join us in providing outstanding care and support to our service users across Nuneaton, Bedworth and the surrounding locations.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
In order to be successful in this caring role, you must be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those in your care.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
This role will also give you great opportunities to develop your skill set with a variety of training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work, including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus more.
Same day pay:
You'll also benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
What you will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Begin your journey with us today!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.