We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for Care Assistants to offer the best care and support to our users living in Oakham, Melton Mowbray and the surrounding local areas of Rutland.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
What to expect
As a Care Assistant you will provide assistance to our patients with a person-centred approach whilst promoting their happiness, dignity and independence.
Our ideal candidate will be a compassionate and dedicated professional who upholds our philosophy of care.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is highly desirable, but not mandatory
Leicester branch is located in the city of Leicester in Grange Business Park, a 25-minute drive from city centre. We cover the areas between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Mowbray.
Benefit from our HealthForceGo app:
With our HealthForceGo app you will have the ability to choose your own hours, having also the possibility of working full or part time shifts.
Flexi Pay- You decide when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
Click the button to Apply
Once you submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in anyway.