Do you want to develop your skill set?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Penzance, St Ives, Hayle, St Erth and the surrounding areas.
With us, you will have exclusive access to flexible hours, a unique flexible app feature and our Perks at Work scheme!
- Salary of up to £13.97/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
- Flexi Pay - Submit your timesheets by 5pm and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing excellent care and support to our service users with various needs. You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our Truro branch is based on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station. With one of the largest teams of registered nurses, care assistants and support workers in Cornwall, Newcross Healthcare is able to provide care to clients across the county from Penzance to Bude and Liskeard.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.