Do you have an understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of others?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to recruit Care Assistants to provide excellent care and support to our service users living in Penzance, St Ives, Hayle, St Erth and the surrounding local areas.
Our Truro team is based on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station.
We ask for:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
In this role you will be a dedicated professional who promotes the well-being and quality of life of each patient you care for.
Our Care Assistants are responsible for looking after the physical comfort of patients, keeping areas clean and tidy and listening and talking to our service users and their families.
Improve your skills:
Our wide range of free training programmes will allow you to progress in your career as a carer!
You will be able to study courses such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
- Salary of up to £13.97/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
- Perks at Work, take advantage of many discounts at 80 high street stores
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
We offer Flexi Pay so our employees have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.