We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting caring and supportive Care Assistants to care and assist our service users living across Peterhead and the surrounding local areas.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What does a Newcross Care Assistant do?
Our Care Assistants are responsible for delivering outstanding care and support to our residents, focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being whilst promoting dignified and independent living.
Newcross Healthcare is changing lives
We now offer our HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay, which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, discounts at around 80 high street shops
Our Aberdeen branch is our first office in the North of Scotland and it is located a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
Begin your application…
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.