Do you have a caring nature?
Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for a caring professional with experience in a care environment that will provide expert support to our service users living in Peterhead and the surrounds.
What to expect
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting our service users with their day-to-day tasks whilst promoting the well-being and independence of our patients in line with their personalised care plan.
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
This branch is our first office in the North of Scotland and it is located a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
Why choose us?
* Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, discounts at around 80 high street shops
Have you heard of Flexi Pay?
We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.
Join our fantastic team!
Our recruitment process:
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.