Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Senior Care Assistants to care for our users living in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Peterhead and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for providing care and support to our service users with various life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
You will also have additional responsibilities and a deeper knowledge and understanding of the caring role, thereby enabling you to effectively lead a team of carers.
It is essential that you have a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care for this role.
- Salary of up to £18.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why join us?
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- A variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Flexi Pay app feature giving you an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of a recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.