Senior Care Assistant
Make a difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit qualified Senior Care Assistants to care and support our service users working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Peterhead and the surrounds.
What we are looking for?
As a Senior Carer, you will be responsible for delivering invaluable services to those in need of care whilst treating them with compassion and empathy.
Our successful candidates will need to have a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
What makes us different?
Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, will allow you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work, which provides 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your new team
You will join our Aberdeen team which is located in Scotland's third largest city, Newcross Healthcare's Aberdeen team is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
What can we offer you?
- Salary of up to £18.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Ongoing free training programs earned through credits as you work
Join us today!
Submit your application today and a member of a recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.